Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (2)

• diarich
    17 years ago

Happy Halloween to you too!
    We didn't have any kids this year. It was raining, plus a lot of churches had parties. That helps to keep the kids off the streets. I can't wait to here how my Grandson did. He's going on 10 so he's really into it. Arianna is 2 so she could have cared less.
    I'm so excited. We're leaving Thursday morning to pick him up in Alabama to go camping for the weekend. I haven't seen him since July. Happy Day!!!
    Hugs
    Diana

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Hi all,

Anj, I'll bet your kids had a fun time! How did your 2yr old like it? Was she all excited?

Mine was all wound up. She was Little Red Riding Hood and looked so cute. Son and DIL decided to go to one of the church events, invited us, but I know most of my neighborhood kids so didn't want to miss all of them.

GD came here first, and I gave her some Dora figurines and some Cinderella slippers because her Mom didn't want her to have candy. All went well, until she went to the door with me when some other trick or treaters came and saw me hand out candy to them! She says "I have some?" I said "Sweetie, you got your toys, Gramma didn't give those kids any toys", she says "I have some?" so then I said "Go ask you Momma". Ha ha Yes, her Mom relented and let her have a piece. So hard to resist those big eyes and that cute little face.

They said she had a good time at the church, had a little ferris wheel, ponies, and other games. While there she said "I have fun." but on the way home, she said "I berry tired." ;o)

Diana, good for you. Always nice to spend time with the grandkids. Have a great time camping--make those happy memories.

I'm working today for the other lady, she wanted to trade today for my Friday. I'll check back in here this evening. Hope you all have a great day.

STAY OUT OF THAT CANDY NOW! Ha ha

Luvs

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio