Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

TS books

luvstocraft
16 years ago

Me again, Anj, I almost forgot that I found these books too. Only 59 cents each. Took a picture of the front and back. The one is cookie jar lids by combined artists. Of course, I will probably just use them to make yard stakes instead. The other one is iron on designs for tee shirts/sweatshirts. I'll probably just use the patterns for other things. Just thought you might like to see.

And here is the finished teacup light from my TS finds. I also painted the wooden top I had cut out for this little table. The glass top was broken when it got blown over--this is just cut from plywood, so I wanted to pretty it up a bit. It brightens a corner in my BACKyard.

Luvs

{{gwi:129752}}

{{gwi:129753}}

{{gwi:193303}}

Comment (1)

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Luvs!! You've been a busy girl! ha Love the teacup chandelier. Looks great with your table and totems in the background!
    Way to save that table! It may look better now than it did before with plain glass. What do you think? You did a wonderful job on it.
    Looks like you will be able to do something with those patterns for sure. I like all the iron on Christmas ones too. I can hardly refrain myself from snapping up those .25 cent pattern books at my TS even if I don't think I'll paint anything in them, you just never know. And like you say, my tastes may change too. They are just so expensive in the stores I usually don't pay the $10+ for them unless DH gives me a gift card for Michaels and I find one I've just really got to have. ha I wonder if that Hobby Lobby will carry any? I need to go check it out and see if it's open for business yet. And if nothing else I get enjoyment and inspiration out of just looking thru them.
    I'm glad you are getting so much accomplished. I can't get my mind wrapped around working on much yet. Stressing a little with everything that I've got going on. Hopefully in a few weeks things will calm down and I can get to some of these projects again.
    ~Anj

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals