Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Anj--tell me about day at school

luvstocraft
17 years ago

Hi Anj, know you have been really busy--but when you get a minute, I want to hear about your day at DD's school. We're you a proud Mama?

Know you will be busy this weekend with DB's wedding reception--have a great time. Is your Mom doing better and able to go too?

We're off to an RV show at the Fairplex this morning, then will have GD tomorrow. So glad, haven't seen her since Monday--too long! Might even have to run by there this afternoon! Ha ha

I'll catch you later. Enjoy your weekend and your time with family. Luvs

Comments (2)

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Luvs~ It was nice. They each got to read a one page essay on their heros and then the hero came down to get an award. DD did both DH and me so we both got an award. She made everyone laugh and thankfully it was with us not at us. At least I hope so. ha Some of the kids made me cry because they wrote theirs on someone who had recently died or one little boy wrote about his stepfather and you could tell he'd had a hard time before Sf came into the picture. Everyone applauded really loud for him. They did a cute little song while their teacher played the guitar and then they handed out cookies and punch to everyone. It was fun. The kids liked it because they got out of school a little earlier than the rest of the kids.

Reception was nice but it was a long day combined with trying to do some fun things with DD for her b-day. I slept like the dead last night until almost 11am today. DH woke me up with breakfast in bed. Felt like it was my b-day. ha

I hope you had fun at the RV show. Are you in the market or just like looking? I like looking even though I wish I was in the market. ha You just can't keep away from that GD for long can you? My parents are the same way with my kids. Ya'll have fun. ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

That was a nice thing--nice that your daughter feels that way about her parents! Bet that SF was one proud man--pretty hard to step into someone else's shoes--nice that he built a good relationship with the boy.

Your sign turned out so nice--read your other forum post where they all wanted it! You really did a great job on it--and with so little notice! So nice your DH knew you were all tired out and did breakfast for you! Very sweet and thoughtful.

And DD birthday too! My goodness girl, you got to do it all at once didn't you? Ha ha I'm sure she had a good time and a special day.

We enjoyed the RV show. We have a motorhome already--remember we went to the beach in it. We went to the show to look for a gadget that will give us WIFi internet when we are traveling. Found one, so DH was happy. We also looked at some of the motorhomes while there--one was unbelievable! 45 ft. long, four slideouts, granite floors and countertops, fireplace, very large flat screen tv, washer and dryer, and little remote control buttons on some of the walls that you just press to open/ close blinds on window, adjust lighting, open & close closet doors--you get the picture. It only cost half a million bucks! LOL

You are right about not liking it when I don't see GD for a few days. Sort of makes my heart ache! Had her today--we talked about Trick or Treat, and made sand muffins again--only she kept adding water so it got pretty soupy.
    We played chase in the yard and our dog joined in, kept nearly triping me! So fun to hear GD giggle. And she decided to try to peddle her bicycle finally! Just more grown up every time I see her. So sad that her Tito (other gramma) lives in Costa Rica and only gets to see her about once a year! She is just missing out on so much.

Better get going--want to finish the handle on a project. Rest up and we'll probably chat more tomorrow.

Luvs