Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Things are picking up around here.....

anjabee
16 years ago

Well, Luvs, I guess it's that time of year again when we start getting a little more activity going on. I'm liking it! ha Glad to have a few new people popping in with some new eye candy for us.

I'm so going to get down to painting business when my company leaves. Winter is a very good time for painting since the pull of the outdoors is no longer there. Can you believe we have about an inch of snow on the ground this morning? Crickey!! I'm sure it will melt off by mid-day, but still! I think we just skipped fall and went straight into winter here. Not good! Supposed to be near 70's the rest of the week though.

Well, just thought I'd drop in a few lines while everyone else is sleeping. My bathroom re-do is still just a gaping hole in the wall. I may have it put back together right before my company has to leave. ha Oh well. We have a few outtings planned for the week so don't know how much I'll be able to check in so wanted to get here while I had a sec. You have a terrific week! I'd better go start breakfast for the horde! :) ~Anj

Comment (1)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES