Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Things are picking up around here.....

anjabee
16 years ago

Well, Luvs, I guess it's that time of year again when we start getting a little more activity going on. I'm liking it! ha Glad to have a few new people popping in with some new eye candy for us.

I'm so going to get down to painting business when my company leaves. Winter is a very good time for painting since the pull of the outdoors is no longer there. Can you believe we have about an inch of snow on the ground this morning? Crickey!! I'm sure it will melt off by mid-day, but still! I think we just skipped fall and went straight into winter here. Not good! Supposed to be near 70's the rest of the week though.

Well, just thought I'd drop in a few lines while everyone else is sleeping. My bathroom re-do is still just a gaping hole in the wall. I may have it put back together right before my company has to leave. ha Oh well. We have a few outtings planned for the week so don't know how much I'll be able to check in so wanted to get here while I had a sec. You have a terrific week! I'd better go start breakfast for the horde! :) ~Anj

Comment (1)

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Morning Anj, Nice to hear from you. Know you are really busy right now. Sorry about the bathroom project going slow--seems like reno projects always take unexpected turns and take longer than planned. At least that has always been my experience!

Yes, it is good to have a few new posters coming by. I like to see the things people choose to paint. I've been working off and on to complete a couple of just fun items for Halloween. Should have pics to post by Monday or Tuesday maybe.

I've been looking at some of my old painting books and mags. There are just so many cute patterns for Christmas. So many in fact that I have a hard time selecting just one to start on! That's probably why I have a box of cut out wood that I have never completed! LOL I need to either use it or make something else out of it.

I will have little GD today, sure hope her fever is gone. She has had the flu. Then Mondays I usually always wash sheets and try to dust and vacuum the bedrooms. (Rest of the house requires attention more often since I have dogs), then I should be able to sit and do some painting. Just have to have my mind set to make it a priority, so easy to get sidetracked! I really enjoy it once I get started--just the getting ready part that is difficult. LOL

Hope you have a great time with your company and enjoy your outings! Bet it is fun to see the little 1 1/2 yr old and to realize how much Neleh has grown since she was that age.

I'll catch you later.

Luvs