Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some of my cakes

Posted by annielu (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 22, 08 at 22:29

Here ya go girls~~~~some pics of my cakes!
http://picasaweb.google.com/crookedlanecakes/MyCakes
I have a web album!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some of my cakes

Your cakes are beautiful! Plus they look so good I wish I had a spoon !! Do you bake professionally , or more for family and friends? The wedding cake was lovely and I LOVED the baby cakes. Thanks for sharing with us.

o

Those are so nice, very creative and yummy looking too. Bet everyone enjoys them for all the special occassions.

When you've spent so much time and talent creating them, is it hard to see them cut into and eaten? I've always wondered that! LOL I think it would be for me, I'd want to "preserve" them somehow. ;o)

Here's a link to make it quicker to get to the album.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Annielu's cake album

o

Fun fun fun! I love them all. I had one of those doll cakes when I was little and I loved it. What kind of pan do you use for that? Is it a special kind or some kind of bundt? You are very talented in many directions. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with us. =) ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here