Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sal or anyone?? Cookie jar....

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 11, 07 at 19:22

Here is my Monmouth Pottery / Western Stoneware co. cookie jar. It has a maple leaf indented in the bottom. I told Luvs I'd post a pic, but was hoping maybe Sal (you seem to know your pottery from other posts) or someone could tell me something about it. I saw one just like it on ebay priced $49.99. I paid $5 for mine at the TS. Doesn't matter if it's only worth $5 cause I like it and it goes with my blue striped crocks.:) ~Anj

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sal or anyone?? Cookie jar....

That is a good looking cookie jar, and a good buy whether it is a collectible or not. What a great addition to your other crocks.

I know Sal has a display of crocks in one of her posts, and she seemed pretty well informed about mfg's etc. Let's hope she sees this post. Yoy might email her to come take a look at it even.

Sure hope someone can help with some history on it. Why don't you post the pic over on Trash to Treasure too just to see if anyone has information about it?

I'll look forward to seeing if you get any more info on it.

Luvs

o

Thanks, I'll see if I can figure out how to email her. ~Anj

o

Anj, I think her email is on her "my page", just use that. Luvs

o

I had to run some papers over to DH's boss and stopped at the library after that so I emailed her when I got back this afternoon. We'll wait and see if she gets it. ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here