Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm a gone pecan......

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 19, 07 at 0:40

Luvs~ I'm outta here tomorrow so you have a wonderful end of week!! You stay out of trouble and I'll c ya when I get back. :) ~Anj

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm a gone pecan......

Well, Anj, are you back yet? How was the trip? All rested and relaxed? Hope everyone had fun. Not much new around here--two weeks until we leave on vacation. Had little GD today--she really is 3 going on 13, just can't believe the things she comes up with! LOL Luvs

o

Hey! I'm back! We had a very relaxing time and I'm totally recharged. The kids got to swim until they shriveled up into raisens and we went to a few museums and movies (and 1 TS I couldn't pass up! ha). It was nice not to have to rush to anything and no cooking and cleaning for a few days. ha I'm glad we went. Gotta get back into my groove now and glad to be back home! :) ~Anj

o

That's always the nice thing about vacation, makes us happy to be back home to our normal routine again. Glad you had a good time and a break from your normal day to day routine. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here