Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Pattern

Posted by luv2paint-roses (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 7, 08 at 15:51

Does anyone know where I can find the eskimo xmas pattern for the xmas balls, I seen on here and also where the free pattern came from for the other two ornaments that were done by the same person, thanks for any help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Pattern

Hi Luv2paint, best bet would be to find the post with the xmas balls and then see if you can contact the poster. Sometimes there is an email listed on the posters "my page" information.

Not everyone who posts here stays around, but if you have the post, we can let you know if it's one of our regulars.

Luvs

o

Luvs2paintroses~ I found the post you were referring to. I believe blueiis said she got the eskimo patterns from a book called Maple Sugar by Roberta Hall. You may be able to do a search and find the book online. There are a few in that series so make sure you get the right one.

I think the other patterns may be free at DecoArt.com I know they have a lot of painted Christmas balls there. I'll try to do a quick look and see if I can find them for you ok. I know I've seen them somewhere. :) ~Anj

o

Well, I didn't find it at DecoArt, but here is one you may be able to use. I'll keep looking. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: painted snowman ornie

o

Hey, I found the reindeer one. It's free at this site. ~Anj

Here is a link that might be useful: Mr & Mrs. Reindeer

o

Thank you so much anjabee for looking for the pattern and posting it , I am going to print out the free instructions for the reindeer, they are so cute,

o

You're welcome! Come back and show us pics when you get them done! ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here