Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello!!!

Posted by diarich (My Page) on
Thu, May 17, 07 at 21:09

I'm sorry I haven't had time to stop in.
It's been getting crazy since we found out
we are going to be grandparents again in Oct.
I've been helping Angel clean and rearrange stuff in their trailer.
My hubbie worked me up a big garden. I've been having fun working in that. Hopefully in 3 weeks we'll know what sex the baby is. I'm excited. We really don't care what it is as long as Angel and the baby are healthy.
Well I've got more things to sort through for our yard sale tomorrow.
Hugs
Diana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello!!!

Hi Diana~ so glad you got to drop in. Congrats on the new baby to be. ha That is always exciting. Bet mom is glad to have you around to help. It's been pretty slow around these parts so I don't know that you've missed much, but we've missed you! We are all working out in our yards and enjoying spring at last. Anyway, don't forget to let us know if it's going to be boy or girl!! ~Anj

o
RE: Hello!!!

Hi Diana, Nice to hear from you again. Congrats on the new grandbaby. Enjoy your garden--sure wish I had room for one, love fresh picked veggies.

When you get time, you can glance through the gallery and read some of the posts to catch up on what you've missed.

Now that we've shown our prior projects, we get pretty slow here since none of us are doing that many projects.

Please join in with comments and your own projects as time permits. Would be nice to have you joining in again.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here