Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

May 2013

anjabee
10 years ago

Happy May!

The boutique is finally here today and tomorrow. Took my projects over yesterday and hopefully I got pics of all of it before it went. About to go load them in the gallery. Maybe I'll just put them all on one post to save room. I only got 13 projects done since I've been working on the play night and day and only getting 3 hours of sleep at night because we stay up there painting until 3am every night and then I have to get up at 6am to start my day. Oy! I think we finally finished the painting last night but then I was asked to be left stage manager for props so two more weeks of that until my life gets back to normalcy.
Hope you are all doing well. Spring is trying to come with the blooms on the trees and everything greening up, but at the beginning of the week we had some snow and hail. Temps going from 40's to 70's within a few days of each other. I, of course, am ready for summer!
I'm gonna go upload those pics before the baby wakes up and I miss my window of opportunity. ha Go check em out and let me know what you think when you get a sec. ~Anj

Comments (4)

• anjabee
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Just checking to see if anybody has stopped by to chat. =( We are doing lots of yard work and gearing up for the end of the school year with dances and activities and graduations! My oldest graduates this year! Happy and sad at the same time. Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    10 years ago

Anj, I am so sorry that I don't click on here more often. I am truly interested in all your projects and hearing about your activities.

As usual, you have been so busy! You are burning the candle at both ends girl!

Your projects all were great, can't wait to hear all about your experience at the boutique.

Hope the play was a big success too. Imagine that was fun painting on big stuff for a change.

Hugs, Luvs

• anjabee
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I've been too busy to get here either. The kids are out of school after tomorrow and oldest graduates tomorrow night. So much stuff going on with end of school year stuff. The play was definitely a success and we were highly praised for our painting on it. At the cast party which I wasn't able to attend I was given the Bob Ross award. lol For painting happy little trees and much more. It was fun. I have been planting and painting a few things for the yard, but not much else. The next thing is an Uncle Sam paver. Want to paint my master bedroom and bath soon. Thought I'd stop in and see how you are doing. I'll stop by again soon. ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    10 years ago

Gosh Anj, hard to believe your oldest is graduating this year! When I think of you, I think of that picture you posted way back when! LOL

Glad the play was a success. Love the name of your award, how fun!

Neighbor who is moving gave me a couple of wooden ironing boards to paint. Bless her heart, she keeps trying to get me motivated! ;o)

I took four or five grocery bags of my painting books to the library bookstore. Sure hope they find a good home. Hard to part with them, but know I wouldn't use these particular ones anymore. If postage wasn't so expensive, I'd have shipped them up to you.

Doing yard work right now. Had the vines on the block walls trimmed so having to pick up all the trimmings now. Our weather has been nice. We have what we call June gloom. It stays overcast until around 11, so perfect for working in the yard.

Keep in touch, and enjoy your summer as well.

Luvs