Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Anj, regarding posting pics

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Hi Anj, You know I just read through our four posts on how to load and post pics. Don't you think that just your first one on how to get them on Photobucket, and the one I borrowed from the other forum on posting them side by side are all we really need now? Your post gets them on Photobucket, the other post shows pictures of how to post multiple pics and further down the page it shows how to do them side by side too.

Would be nice if we could just combine your instructions with the parts about multiple pics and side by side, wouldn't it?

You are much better with computers than I am, you wanna try doing some copy and paste to make one new combined post with just all the directions?

If your computer is not fixed or you don't have time, I could give it a try. Let me know what you think. Sure would be nice to just have to bump one post up each time we need it instead of four.

And if we are successful, I might try contacting our Administrator to see if she could somehow flag it so it stays at the top for us. Wouldn't hurt to ask, right?

Let me know what you think.

Luvs

Comments (3)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler