Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

April 2012

anjabee
11 years ago

The time is speeding by. Spring has finally come. Sunshine and rainy days and warmer weather. Hope you all had a good Easter! I finally bought some vinyl for my cricut the other day so I can finish my sign and a few other things. Really need to go to a place my friend told me about. One little roll was $10!

I have been going to physical therapy twice a week and it's starting to help my back. Today was a bad day though. Over did it going to the grocery store. Hoping to get back to normal soon.

Hope you are all doing well. Go and check out Bebe's new painting over on the Discussions side! ~Anj

Comments (5)

• anjabee
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Where are all my peeps? Hope everyone is doing ok!

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Hi Anj, glad you are getting some relief for your back. Not fun to be in pain all the time.

I'm keeping busy trying to shred a bunch of DH's old work papers and bills he scanned and put into bins. Afraid to just dump it since there may be personal information on some of it. I've also become addicted to a computer game called Bejeweled. I love the mining one, so much fun. I usually play it after DH goes to bed.

Lovely weather. We've taken a few short walks. DH also enjoys those big piece puzzles so we've done some of those. The other day, I gave him a can with some nuts and bolts and it entertained him for several hours. Overall, he is doing really well--other than the Dementia.

I need some new cushions for my back patio chairs. Been watching the sale ads for some inexpensive ones. Then the next time I have the gal from the agency here, I can run get them.

No painting yet, but I did get my saws and sander moved to the garage and set up with my chop saw and bench. Should give me lots more room to work on projects now. Don't hold your breath, but one of these days I hope to get back to painting something!

Hope Belle is okay. I did see Bebe's project but need to go back and comment--was in a rush that day.

Take care, and maybe we can all get back in the "groove" of painting one of these days. I miss you all and your neat ideas and projects too.

Luvs

• anjabee
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Some kind of virus is going around here. My 7 yr old had it over the weekend and now hubby has it. I am working on covering a switchplate today with craft paper using modge podge. At this point I have more on myself than I do on the project. ha
    I've had a beast of a headache for 2 weeks. I mentioned it to physical therapist and he said it's common in women who have had epidurals. My spinal cord has shortened and now that I'm elongating everything it's irritating it. He gave me some exercises to stretch my spinal cord. Felt like my brain was going to explode. It finally stopped hurting yesterday. Oy!
    Spring days here. Some warm, some cool, some rainy. Glad you are getting out and about to enjoy your weather some Luvs! If I can get around to cleaning my desk off I might do some painting this week. TTYS! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Glad you got some relief from your headache, Anj. I'm thinking maybe you need TWO desks, that way you could have one for painting only! LOL I'm just teasing, my painting counter always ends up with stuff on it that doesn't belong there too.

I was able to get my new cushions for the patio chairs. Lime green with blues, pinks, yellows. One side is stripes and one side flowers. I put stripes on the chairs at the table and the flower side up on the ones on the swing. Funny how something like that can be such a "pick me up" for our spirits. I washed the whole patio set, rearranged a bit and even got the trimmers out and trimmed up a couple of bushes!

I've got to vacuum and mop the floors today. Then hoping to do a bit of cleanup/cleanout in the laundry/craft/paint room today. Maybe if I spruce it up a bit, it'll get me ready to actually work on a project again.

I'd better go get dressed and "spruce" myself up a bit so I can get busy. I'm a slow starter in the mornings! LOL

Belle, where are you? We are missing hearing from you.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Luvs

• anjabee
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hey y'all. Sorry the time has flown by since I was last here. Still going to physical therapy once a week now and babysitting my 3 month old niece the rest of the week. Doesn't leave much time for me to do anything else. Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend. The kids were out Friday and Monday. It's raining this weekend here of course. Hubby went on an overnight fishing trip with his friend. We are supposed to take the kids to see The Avengers on Monday and maybe throw something on the grill. No big plans this year. Just thought I'd check in here with you all. Hope everyone is doing good. ~Anj