Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Anj, you are missing out!

luvstocraft
14 years ago

Hey Anj, I know you are so busy and don't get to check all the areas on here very often--but Belle and I have been busy--and you are missing out, so you'd better head over to the gallery and see what we've been doing when you get a minute!

Luvs

Comments (2)

• anjabee
    14 years ago

I just saw that! ha I've been over there lookin at the eye candy. Ya'll have been busy! Makin me want to start on some spring painting. I have 2 Americana things started, but want to put them aside and do some fun spring things. Thanks for the inspiration! I gonna see what I can find! =D

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Glad you were able to come by. I need more St. Patrick's decorations since I only have a few things. I really love that leprechaun I painted last year from the Ladybug site you posted for us. I checked over there and didn't find any free patterns at all now. Guess they stopped posting them. Bummer! I looked at the St. Pat's decorations at Michael's but those shiny foil wreaths and all just don't excite me at all--and I'm picky about what I like, especially the leprechaun faces and such. And guess what? I don't have any yard stakes or things to hang on my side gate for that holiday! Yep, I'd say I need to make some things for St. Patty's Day.

I'm really wanting some new Renee Mullins and Sandra Malone books but don't NEED them. I'm trying hard to resist but I'm so weak! LOL I have more projects now than I will ever get done too!

I've also got some patterns marked that have bird nests. I've never painted a bird nest, so want to try my hand at that. And now Belle has me thinking Easter eggs--just not enough time for all I'd love to do!

Luvs