Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Excited!! TS finds....

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 2, 07 at 22:05

Had to show ya'll what I found at the TS today!! I think I spent about $20 on everything.

Picnic basket that I plan to paint the top, I'm going to take the apple off and make that thing into an earring/necklace holder for my DD, love the flag in the heavy wooden frame.

Little Americana doll, tray in the background haven't decided if I'll leave it or re-paint it, the bags have misc little snowmen and angels in them that I'll paint for my mini tree next year, picture frame and a few books.

Don't know what this will be yet.

Got the fishing basket for my mom's den, got that Americana basket for $2 and it had the original tag on for $39!!, that viney thing was new in the bag(took it out so you could see it better)is a multiple pot hanger, then a little sign hanger, and the mini radio flyer (it's heavy)$2!!

And lastly this thing is probably a pot holder, but I put my red wooden bowl full of potpouri on it instead.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Excited!! TS finds....

Wow Anj, you had a great shopping day. Love the way your red bowl looks in that stand. Love that little red wagon and all the baskets too. You sure got some good finds. That wooden piece looks sort of familiar--can't remember where I've seen that shape--maybe a bear or perhaps it could be a snowman--you will have to use your imagination a bit and let it tell you what it should be! ;o) Thanks for sharing, I enjoy seeing your finds. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here