Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Check out my blog

Posted by citytransplant (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 16, 10 at 12:12

I have been trying to get a blog running for several months...or should I say a decent blog? It still is not how I want it to look, but finally want to "show it off"

Thought I would have a contest to lure people in.... so, for the first 25 people to look at the blog I posted a prize of the Signs of Spring/Spring Sign. Well from all my family and friends, only 5 signed up.

Maybe it is because the photo of the sign in really faded looking, does not show the details and is not at all flattering. I used two different cameras, took several shots, used flash, turned flash off, lights on, lights off and finally decided that the colors of the sign will just wash out now matter what I do.

Anyway, take at look at the Sign of Spring.. sign up if you want to...maybe someone here will win and see in person how nice it really is. Go to:

Jonesypaints.blogpsot.com

Joan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Check out my blog

I couldn't get it to come up. Can you post it below under optional link url:

o

It brings up A1Bible.com when I paste it in. Will you check it for us Joan??

o

She just transposed a couple of letters on blogspot--try the link below. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: CT's blog

o

A1Bible showed up for me too but now I see the letters transposed. I checked out your blog and became a follower. You will find that you will love blogging sometimes and at other times it will seem like it is too time consuming. But it is a great place to show everyone your paintings.

Here is a link that might be useful: Brushed By An Angel

o

I don't have a blog or a google account, but I will try to come by sometimes to check out what you've posted. Hope you will still post pics here with us too. Luvs

o

Thanks to everyone who took the time to try and go where a transposed letter would not let them...and for finding the error of my ways.

I didn't stop to think that one must have a blog to follow a blog...thanks Luvs for the heads up on that one... so any one that is interested in the contest, let me know, I will put your name in the hat too.

I am always pleasantly amazed at how thoughtful and helpful everyone here is. Thanks gals.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here