Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

â:*`*:.HaPpY BiRthDaY.:*`*:.â

anjabee
13 years ago

âÂÂ:*`*:.HaPpY BiRthDaY.:*`*:.â Luvs!! Hope you have a simply marvelous day! Love ya my friend!!

Comments (5)

• pezabelle
    13 years ago

Luvs.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

I JUST QUIT SINGING CAUSE THIS IS A COMPUTER MONITOR NOT A CD and you wouldn't want to listen to me sing anyway!

All kidding aside...hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs!

Belle

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Luvs, so glad you had a Super Birthday today. May you have many many more to come as special as this one. Be sure and let us know what you buy with all your Michaels gift cards. That will be such a fun shopping spree.

Love, Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Anj, what a sweetheart you are to remember my birthday!

I had a very nice day! Here's my post from the Holiday forum so I won't need to retype it all again.

Belle and Punk, thank you for your sweet wishes too. ;o)

OT my birthday surprise!
    Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on Thu, Mar 3, 11 at 23:00

Today was my birthday and I had a really nice day. A long time friend did a salad for lunch and made cupcakes for me. Neighbor gal brought me a plant and Michael's gift card. DIL and little DGD took me for a pedicure, then we picked up food to bring home. DS joined us with a waaay too yummy cake and another Michael's gift card, several cards and emails too--all made me feel very special.

BUT the most amazing thing of all was that my sweet DH who is having so many memory problems right now actually went to the store and got me roses and a card! I was totally blown away that he was able to remember to do that! When I kissed him and told him how impressed I was with his gift, he said "I couldn't forget my "honey bunny's birthday!"

God is so good and knows the troubles and fears we face. He must have known I needed this bit of hope--and I'm praying so hard that the medication will give us more time together. We celebrated 45 years of marriage in December and I want to keep him lots lots longer.

Thanks for letting me share.

Luvs _

• anjabee
    Original Author
    13 years ago

That's awesome Luvs!! You couldn't ask for a better birthday surprise!! Glad you had such a great day! You deserve it all and more! =) ~Anj

• calirose
    13 years ago

Luvs, what a wonderful birthday you had! I am so glad you took time to post about it. Good wishes and prayers for continued blessings. - cali

Sponsored
Ronald J. Smith Interiors, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Veteran Interior Designer Serving Clients in Upper Marlboro