Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

anjabee
14 years ago

Hope we all find our pots of gold and lucky charms today!

Comments (6)

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Thanks Anj, I hope so too!

Did any of you decorate your homes for St. Pat's? I put out a few things, I only have a couple of painted items.

• citytransplant(zone5)
    14 years ago

Anj, Thanks for the good wishes, hope the same for you. I do feel fortunate to hold that pot of gold in my heart.

Luvs, No, I didn't decorate this year. The holidays go so fast for me, here and gone in a blink. After seeing how cheerful your home looks, I will really try to do something next year. Guess I should start with Easter this year since I will be having about 20 guests coming. Luvs, I really like the little guy on your wall. The painting and details are terrific. And it sure does make one smile... big time!

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

CT, thanks for the compliment on the little leprechaun. I painted him last year from a free pattern Anj found for us on Ladybug studios site. I think Punk painted one also.

Luvs

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

DH and I stayed home on St. Pat's day so I used my cricut cutter and made these wood blocks--only painted part is the sides, the rest is papers. They are reversible with Lucky on one side and Irish on the other. I was pretty pleased with how they turned out--could have done the same thing with paints--but this was faster I think. Luvs

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Luvs....wow....you are really in a creative spurt! your blocks are cute and I love your decorations. I actually got the tub out and that's as far as it got. But I do have all of my Easter decorations up.

Belle

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

You are further along than I am Belle. I got the St. Pat's put away and dug out the Easter things, but they are all sitting on the dining room table while I wait for inspiration! LOL

Hope you are starting to feel better now--should be able to get out and soak up a little sunshine soon, hopefully that will make you feel better.

I'm glad you liked my blocks, I'm working on some that say Spring today. It's just another way to be creative and have some fun. ;o)

Luvs

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm