Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Pics of my 'fur babies'

luvstocraft
17 years ago

Here are a couple pics of the new puppy and our four year old. As you can tell from the pic, the puppy has managed to wear the older one out! Ha ha It is so fun to watch them play. Dusty's favorite game is keep away--they run after each other constantly trying to get a toy from each other. Little one may be small but she is not at much of a disadvantage--she nips the bigger dogs leg or bites onto his tail to get him to drop the toy or slow down! LOL

{{!gwi}}

{{gwi:1410984}}

Comments (3)

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Awwww! How cute are they? Dusty looks like a sweetheart. Bet he's not a very good guard dog is he? The worse he looks like he'd do is lick an intruder to death.ha
    And baby girl looks like a loveable little furball. She looks like she is full of playfullness. She'll keep him young. Thanks for sharing your pics. They are both beauties. I can see how they could easily steal your heart. :) ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks, as with most dog lovers--they light up our lives. I can't believe how well the little girl is fitting in. She's so affectionate and runs right to you when you walk in the room. Loves having her tummy rubbed. Dusty has always been a good dog--so smart and often seems to know what we are talking about. No, he's not a very good guard dog--but he does patrol the block wall and protects us from lizards or cats! Ha ha

• gram_NH
    17 years ago

Oh Luvs they are beautiful. I have always been afraid of dogs, no clue why, but years ago, a neighbor had a retrevier. She was the gentlest dog I ever knew. My youngest daughter use to go up on their porch and lay down with her head on his belly. His breathing would rock her right off to sleep. That dog would not move untill she woke up. I told my husband, if you ever find a dog like that...we can have a dog. Well, when that baby was in high school, he came home on day with a 2 year old retreiver, named Dixie. The dog walked right up to where I was sitting, put her head on my lap, twiched those eybrows as they do and I was smitten!!! Dixie was my best friend for 5 years. We lost her to a car accident right in front of the house. My four grands that are all 13 this year, all had the chance to know and love her. Goldens are the gentlest dogs I have ever seen. Don't know one that is a good guard dog though. We use to joke that Dixie would probably help a burglar carry stuff out on her back! The only way she would have stopped them was to lick them to death!! heehee
    She did keep the squirrels away from my feeders though.

Thanks for starting my day with such wonderful memories!