Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

How was your weekend?

anjabee
17 years ago

Hi everyone~ just stopped in for a second before I head out to run errands. Hope you all had a nice weekend and are starting this week off happy. We had a pretty quiet weekend. Got to go out to Olive Garden Sat night with my mom and DB's family. That was nice. Hadn't been there for a few years and had forgotten how yummy it was.

Anybody have any good Valentines Day plans? DH is taking me out on Friday or Saturday night (only time we can get a sitter). I'm going to buy him an engraver today for his v-day gift. He had one, but it disappeared and he's always griping about it. ha Watch, as soon as I gift him one, he'll find his other one. ha Ain't that the way it always goes? ha

Well, I'm done with my cheerios and need to take care of a few more things before I get going. I hope you all have a super fantastic day!! :D ~Anj

Comments (4)

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Morning Anj and everyone, Not much planned, sort of misting rain so can't work in the yard. I'm almost finished anyway, and we really need to get the rain.

Had the little GD yesterday, we had to have a "tea party" which consisted of milk and ritz crackers! Ha ha She mostly likes pouring it from one cup to the other!

I just went to Olive Garden on Friday for lunch with a friend. Hadn't been for awhile either. Love those breadsticks! Yummy!

I plan to spend a portion of today teaching the new puppy that she has to stay in the family room. Kitchen and dining area are one step up, but we think it keeps the hair more controlled and keeps the wood floors from getting all scratched up if they just stay in the family room only. I took the baby gate down and so far I have only had to put her back in here twice. Now she is just sitting there looking into the room but not trying to go in. I am sure we will have to do this routine several days until she really "gets it". My current and previous dog were really good about it--no matter who came to the door or walked in, they do not go further than the doorway! Love it!

Better check out the other forums and go get some "day" clothes on.

Nice to hear from you Anj. You have to hire a babysitter? I thought your folks lived right next door--or maybe they are going out with you. Hope you have a nice Valentines.

Luvs

• diarich
    17 years ago

We had a great weekend. We were informed we are going to be grandparents again in Sept. That is exciting.
    I Love Olive Garden but we have to travel 1 1/2 hrs to get to one.
    Arianna loves to play tea party with my dogs LOL
    We have 3 Bostons and they let her just boss them around. It just cracks me up.
    You girls have a great day!
    Hugs
    Diana

• anjabee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Congratulations Diana!! How fun. Are they gonna find out girl/boy?

Luvs~ My mom is my only babysitter, but I don't like to bother her all the time since she still works so we try to limit ourselves to the weekends when she doesn't have other things going on.
    Neat trick with the dogs. My schnauzer doesn't shed, but I sure wish I could figure out how to confine my cat to one room. UGH!
    ~Anj

• diarich
    17 years ago

I'm sure they will want to know what it is.
    I really don't care. I just want Angel and the baby healthy. I started a baby blanket yesterday. I crochet, so I'll be having fun :-)
    Hugs
    Diana

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz