Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Anj, here's a crockpot blog

luvstocraft
16 years ago

Hi Anj, Hope you are having fun and getting all your projects worked on. Here's a blog I ran across that I thought you might enjoy browsing. I haven't read it all, but apparently she uses her crockpot allot.

I loved the Salsa chicken recipe you shared with me. Have to buy some Russian dressing before I can try the other one.

DH is one of those "meat & potatoes" guys, and won't hardly eat anything with a speck of green in it! Sure wish he liked a wider variety of foods. Sometimes I make things with green peppers and onions just for me because I get hungry for more variety.

I painted a wooden heart and a "Do you believe in fairies" sign for a friend. Nothing to brag about, but want to get them mailed this week. I really like doing bigger projects better than the little ones.

I am just amazed at all the blogs out there! Heck, I do good to have anything to chat about with you, let alone trying to do an interesting blog everyday! LOL It is sort of fun to check some of them out though.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Crockpot lady blog

Comments (3)

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Wow, that looks like a good one! Thanks. Right now I'm on day 3 of my 10 day "diet". It came with my Turbo Jam program and is supposed to jump start my metabolism. Not the most appetizing things I've ever eaten, but all really healthy for sure. No extras on anything....like cheese or condiments and only the barest amount of dressings on the salad am I allowed! It's killing me! ha Tonight wasn't too bad. I had chicken and salsa in a whole wheat pita pocket with brown rice and black beans on the side.
    Anyway, it's nice to be able to throw all the ingredients into the crock and not think about it again until supper time for sure.

I think the weather is getting to me a little. I've been pretty grouchy and not doing anything really for the past few days. Just sitting around watching tv. I didn't even shower today. Gross, huh? I'm going to get in there right now, but just shows how lazy I'm being. ha

Anyway, hope I snap out of my funk tomorrow and get some things done. Sorry, didn't mean to bore you with my trivia. ha At least I didn't blog about it. hahahaha Everybody I know has one. I'm with you, I don't lead an interesting enough existance to report on my life to the world every day. Well, except here. ha Talk to ya later. ~Anj
    Oh are you going to post your fairy sign?

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Good morning, Anj. Yesterday must have been "one of those days". I didn't feel like doing much either. Even went back to bed for another nap after I had checked in on here and made the coffee. Did get out and mow the yard and planted three plants I had bought at Lowe's. DH and I both just felt like kicking back and watching a movie in the afternoon, so we did.

Those are the times that I wonder if we are going to turn into total couch potatoes when we are both retired!!!! Probably not, but it is nice to be able to have days like that sometimes.

I have a project in mind that I might get started on today. I need a Valentines sign for my lamppost, so remembered a cute cupid pattern I have. Just need to dig through my painting books to find the one it is in. I will probably make a few changes to it to suit the size I need.

Well, I need to vacuum up the dog hair in the family room (daily chore with two long haired Goldens!) and go get dressed. Hard for me to get motivated and moving until I actually get dressed. LOL

TTYL. Luvs

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Hey, I just left a message to you on the glass block light one asking about your projects, but I see you have something in the works. ha Even when you don't feel like doing anything you seem to get a lot done. ha Can't wait to see your sign. I know it will be cute. I gotta get up from here and get some things done. TTFN ~Anj