SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shadow_wife

shadow wife when will i be his wife

shadow.wife
12 years ago

My husband was married for 33 years. She passed away in an auto accident. We met a year later. I wasnt sure if i ever wanted to be married again. But i met my husband and fell deeply in love with him he was so funny. we have now been married 3 years. The first year i was with him i would go to his decesed wife grave and put out flowers on holidays. never once have i gotten a thank you from any of his adult kids. I was doing it out of respect for her and my husband. Sometimes he calls me by her name i act like it doesnt bother me and i try to be understanding. the wall in the living room has alot of photos of the life they shared. i have not asked him to take them down for the fact that was apart of his life and memories. does it bother me yes but i have to think of his feelings. his adult kids have not made it easy on me at all but i cant say anything to him because he gets very defensive when it comes to his kids. so i cry . i love my husband with all my heart and im sorry his wife passed away but it wasnt my fault and i shouldnt be punished for it

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH