SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yabberu

sad

yabber
14 years ago

It's just sad. BM is drinking a lot again. SD13 is looking after the babies mostly, but SD11 is now learning quickly as well, because SD13 is still coming to our place 50% of the time. I'm proud of SD13 for choosing what's best for herself, even though the pressure is on again.

The baby is now about 10 weeks and BM is getting drunk regularly. Every time SD is coming over to our place there's more stories on the drinking. She got drunk last Saturday and then she slept most of the Sunday. The (ex?)-fiancee/ dad of the babies, who had to move out into an apartment is coming over a lot and stays the night now on the weekends, also getting plastered and sleeping the next day, so no relief from that side either. What an awful situation.

It's just so frustrating, why are people like this having more babies?? Clearly they don't enjoy raising kids.

I think of some of the posters here who are (going to be) great moms and I feel frustrated on your behalf that women like her just pop m out and don't do the right thing, bah.

Comments (5)