SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hamgene

SS -One big problem, I think

hamgene
14 years ago

I have four SS's. The youngest, 21, is the biggest problem. He lives with his grandmother ( another lovely story). We asked him to water our lawn while we were away on vacation. I thought at the time he was being and living responsibly and we needed him to help us out. Found out that he had a huge party with a bunch of people roaming around our house doing God knows what. Then I find out that the someone had sex in our bed. He denied it because I think he was really surprised that we found out. But what really bothered me was that about a month later the SS came to say sorry to me about what he did, I went home and relayed what the SS said to me to my DH and my OTHER SS. The other SS said that about 1 hr before he told me he was sorry, he was laughing about what he did an telling other family members that it was him who had sex in our bed. I was soooo hurt. I said alot of bad things about that SS to his brothers ( which I know I shouldn't) and they agreed that he is a jerk for doing what he did. Just recently my DH envited the idiot SS over for dinner ( I don't mind it, he just NEVER going to live with us..DH agrees). He said that he doesn't want to come over because of me....HUH??????

He said that one on his brothers told him what I said, and why should he come over since I said what I did. My Dh tried to tell him what he did was wrong and that he should take a look at his life ( there are other things this kid has done too.) the kid wouldn't listen. I couldn't believe it. He did what he did and now he's pissed at me?? I called the brother who told him what I said, he said that he only told him one thing, and not the other. He also said that the idiot SS is mad because his DAD has changed since we've gotten married. I told him ...yeah. I won't put up with the stupid behavior from anyone. He said he's not bothered, but his idiot brother is. I don't know who to trust or not to. Help.

Comments (3)