SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

She's such a deadbeat!!!

imamommy
13 years ago

Well, it never ceases to amaze me... I don't know why I am ever surprised by anything BM does! But, she always seems to one up herself.

Last night, DH got home from picking up SD & once SD was in bed, he tells me that BM asked him what she could get DGS for Christmas? SERIOUSLY??? Now, before anyone thinks "how nice of her"... let me say that she has avoided DH like the plague for WEEKS! She has not come out of her house for any of the exchanges since she was served to be in court last week. And I should remind that she ignored the summons & didn't go... the court issued a bench warrant for her arrest. Maybe she has no idea that there is a consequence to ignoring an order to appear? She sent DH a text message the day she was served, asking if he also served her attorney, so maybe she thinks he has to serve her attorney too. He doesn't. SHE is the one being summoned, not her attorney. (DH didn't know she had an attorney)

She hasn't paid a dime in child support since May (when they took her tax refund because she hadn't paid anything since she went on maternity leave in February) and she owes for medical bills for three years worth of copays. DH pays for the insurance. She doesn't buy her daughter a birthday present, doesn't buy her school clothes or gear, NOTHING!

But, she wants to buy a present for my grandson ~ whom she has never even met! I may sound ungrateful, but I'd much rather see her do something nice for her daughter for a change....

Comments (9)