SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

Religion Question

pseudo_mom
12 years ago

I know there are many out there ... but I have a question regarding one ... JW using initials hopefully you get the gist of what I am asking :)

From what I understand could just be ignorance on my part ... JhovasW's do not celebrate any holiday correct??? including thanksgiving, birthdays, christmas, or any other holiday ...

I am asking because the kids came home the other day asking if we were having christmas this year ... I said no not unless the tree goes up ... santa doesn't go to houses with out trees! 12,14, & 16. They put up the tree with in 2 hours ... usually I am asking right up til christmas eve. :)

The kids said mom changed religions and she doesn't celebrate christmas ... is there a religion other than JW that doesn't celebrate christmas but celebrates ... thanksgiving and new years??? (she did thanksgiving and is having a huge new years eve party)

Unless she just switches Nov. 30th to Dec. 30th because last year if some of you remember she got them nothing for christmas last year her BF bought a house so she decorated their rooms for them ... that was their gift!

Comments (6)