SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wishitwaslegal

his horrible ex wife..

wishitwaslegal
12 years ago

I posted earlier and got some great responses about having my fiance being the only one to deal with her. So I did what everyone said and blocked her from calling or sending me texts. So now I have another question? Is it okay to delete her and all her family from my facebook? Or would that be adding to much fuel to the fire. I woke up this morning to her family posting all about "me" Im just so over the immaturity. She is a real winner let me tell you.. When me and my fiance got together the step kids came and stayed with us for the first summer and she reported my son who was 4 to DCF for sexual molestation charges. Of course nothing was found and she put her daughter through all these horrible tests at 3 years old. She is always holding the kids over my fiances head. If she doesnt get this then they wont be coming to see him. Its just so frustrating! She is already talking about marrying a man she has just met. She has 5 kids 4 different fathers and those kids have already had 5 different stepfathers. She pushes all the new men in her life as daddy and then the bio dads become daddy (insert name)! Gosh sorry to vent.. Guess I needed to get that out lol..

Comments (4)