SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fabzinj

Thanks to all thanks

fabzinj
14 years ago

No more problems guys it was a long story for the past few days before xmas...I told my wife that she has to go or else...So it happened she didn't care of that I was saying or probably think I that I would let it pass like every incident in the pastwhen I arrive from work SD was still in the house and right away I knew that is going to be a problemÂI get the kids and I told them letÂs get ready IÂll take you somewhere and I took them to my sister house once they were outside of the house and going to my car I told my wife this is it you have 1 hour to tell her that she has to go the same think that I told you in the morningÂotherwise I will call the policeÂit was 6 pm on Dec. 23 and I told the SD that you are not going to destroy my family not even my marriage.

Well I calculate the time from my house to my sister house around 1 hour back and forth , so I came back 7 pm sharpÂshe still in the house like nothing happen smiling and chilling I would sayÂmy wife was in the steps looking at me saying that she is not going nowhereÂI told her Âthis ÂIÂm tired of your daughter treats and screaming in this house she has to goÂI will call the police so I play by the rules I grab my home phone and I step outsideÂI dial 911 and I told the police that is someone in my house that doesnÂt want to leaveÂmy houseÂ2 minutes later 4 police cars show in front of my house I was outside freezing with this cold weather I explained everything to the policeÂthey get into the houseÂby the way I have a digital wireless camera setup in the kitchenÂand I was able to see everything in ly laptop outside, I also put my phone in scanning roomÂso I was able to listen to every single detail of what was going on inside the house.

15 minutes pass and the police came outsideÂand told me that she will leave just to giver around 30 minutes to an hour so all my suffering for 13 years of raising the SD was over on Dec. 23 2009ÂI donÂt personally want anything bad to happen to her I raise her since she was 7 years oldÂI teach her how to read, do math to be strong and be smart even last year I tech her how to drive and I was always be there for her and her sister but I was always the peace full guy the one that she did something today and 2 days later I was saying what are you acting that wayÂI explain to her that I wasnÂt her father but I could easily be her friendÂI remember that I use to go with her when she was 12 o 13 and buy these expensive jeans of over 80 to 100 dollars in New YorkÂjust because she was bring it good grades homeÂI took all my time to show her how to talk in front of people in from of hundreds of people even o took her to the city hall to meet with the Mayor when she was little because I have business overseas and I need an special permit to open it.

But look that she forgot that I meet her mom in a small apparent and I took them from that little apparent to a huge house with brand new cars and even with an in ground swimming poolÂnow days all the effort that my wife and I did for her and because of this position she is in collegeÂshe doesnÂt remember any of that.

I have learn a lot from these page and all the emails that you guys send me

thanks

Now SD is gone...room empty and my house screaming free.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012