SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikemama

SS setting up BS

nikemama
15 years ago

My DH and I combined a household of my three sons 15, 9, & & 7 with my DH's son 13, He also has 12 year old daughter who still lives with their mother. The 13 SS has decided that it is fun to hide under 15 BS's bed and listen to his phone calls to his GF. He is hoping to hear BS say something he can tell on him for. DH thinks the SS is a good kid but has told him to stop this. BS decided to payback SS for his actions and told him that we had a ghost and waited under SS bed bangs on the wall which caused SS to sleep in the couch. So now both boys are mad. DH took up for My son SS got so angry he told his mother he was moving home. That would hurt DH so deeply. In the process of all the hiding under beds SS also upset me by calling his mother in my face while I was talking to him. DH will not confront him about disrespecting me. I ended up telling SS that I would not except any Tattle Tell on BS from info found will snooping where he don't belong. Anyother advice? BTW SS has only been with us about 2 months married 5 months.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz