SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ashley1979_gw

BM & SF got a divorce

ashley1979
13 years ago

Or at least it appears that way. SD hasn't moved, that we know of, neither BM or SD has called to tell DH, and we have seen absolutely no proof, but SD put this on her facebook page "Well my mom is _______ again. Things are gonna be different and akward but I hope it all turns out for the good. My mom seems releaved and happy so I am happy for her. Maybe we will have a real family."

This whole divorce worries us in so many ways, especially the "maybe we will have a real family" part. But I really don't want to dredge up those emotional issues right now. Neither DH nor I can do a damn thing about it so we will just have to deal as they come up.

My question is this: Should DH and I acknowledge this to SD? My view is that we should, but not on facebook. I'm thinking we should send her a little card saying we are sorry to hear about it and that we love her. I don't want to not acknowledge it because this is SD's life, and just because BM refuses to believe we are part of it, we shouldnt do the same. You know?

What do you all think?

Comments (11)