SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

Should I post this on the marriage forum?? silly

pseudo_mom
14 years ago

Ok so here goes .... as some of you know I have been out of work for about a month now ... hubby has been laid off for almost a year ... things are still ok we are living with in our means christmas will be tight but we are adjusting until I can find something new and exciting I want to do when I grow up!!!

I know its petty but it bugs the heck out of me .... My hubby gets up before I do. He gets up with the kids there are no arguments they just do it for him wonderful. He makes a pot of coffee for us and breakfast for the kids and while he is taking them to school I get up and try to have 15 minutes to myself. I do not get any alone time anymore so I enjoy that 15 minutes for myself.... but here is the issue!!!

He makes a lousy cup of coffee .... so I spend that 15 minutes making a second pot. I hurry dump out the pot he made and start with a fresh pot. I have been busted doing this told him "it just didn't taste right thought it was old" didn't buy it for it minute.

So now I have to endure a lousy cup of coffee in the morning or wait and dump some out while he is not looking kind of driving me nutz going through 2 pots of coffee in the morning ....

Choices??? should I tell him kindly that he makes a lousy cup of coffee!!! or should I just set it up the night before (easiest way I guess).

I know this is a silly issue ... but I really enjoy that 15 minutes alone and it is ruined by a lousy cup of coffee!!!

Comments (13)