SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mommy08_gw

I am done putting up with my nasty stepson!

mommy08
13 years ago

I have tried for 6 years to love my stepson. He is just plain nasty child. I love children...I have never met anyone like him. I know that he has 2 split homes. I realize that it's not easy. Am sick of tired of everyone letting him get away with BS....and using that exuse for his poor attitude. He is so nasty to my 2year old. I realize there is a big age difference. Am not saying getting along buddy buddy. I wish people could be a fly on the wall. I feel as though my husband sits there with his legs up and just lets my SS to whatever he pleases without any consequences. My SS always loves to get my 2 year old in trouble even if he's not doing anything wrong. He just likes to see him get yelled at. My husband will fall for it and believe my SS. Another thing is my husband will say to my SS watch your brother. He will leave him alone with him!!! I get so mad If my SS would have the chance to hurt him he would. I have seen it and I tell my husband never to leave them alone. Every time he does my 2 year old will end up crying and my SS will say he fell. I know he did something to him. I have to go to work full time and am scared to have my step son here with my 2 year old and 7 month old. My husband needs to open his eyes. Just because my stepson has 2 different homes doesn't mean he can get away with anything. My SS is very disrespectful to me. When he is here if we go to our friends house no one wants him around. He smacks people in the face, he will take a toy gun and point it at a picture and say am going to kill you. He was kicking my friends dog. Just at school he drew a picture for christmas of a gingerbread man with 2 guns pointing to each side of his head with billets and blood. is it just me or does anyone think that he has some major issues that need to be taken care of. I tried to sit down with my husband and talk about it so has my husbands parents and close friends. My husband just thinks nothing of all this. I don't want my children to get hurt by my SS who has a lot of issues. And the end result of being one of my kids hurt by him. To add he is very very spoiled if he doesn't get what he wants right than and there he can be so miserable and nasty. I love my husband to death but my stepson is going to break up my family.

Comments (2)