SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephater

How to get rid of your step mom

stephater
11 years ago

I am ninteen now and have been living only with my birth mom for the last four years after i moved out of my dads house after he got remarried. My dad decided not to invite me to his wedding and to keep my sister and I out of their relationship. Once they were married my now evil step mother one day decided to FINALY anaunce that she was a Jajobas witness. I have nothing against religion as long as it doesnt intefear with my life and it is not force upon me.
From that day on, my dad changed and they started to fight alot. one day maybe a year later i hear someone crying from my room and when i get into the kitchen i see my little sister at about age 10 getting interigated by my dad and evil step mother. they are drilling her about why she wont join their religion and why she doesnt like my step mom.
Welll...... my sister two months later moved out.
I tried staying at my dads house but i was week and couldent stay without my sister. so i to after two years of living with them moved out. My dad didnt even ask my sister or me to come back. He didnt even try. He just gave us up for some stupid women.
I am flesh and blood a product of his body. why was i given up and not her. WHY!!!!
soooo.... im wonder how to get my dad back. How to get him to care. I want her gone my evil step mother so that i can have my loving family back.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm