SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ilesper

Being married alone

ilesper
13 years ago

I recently celebrated my 4yr anniversary with my husband. It was a nice dinner out. I am married and 6 months pregnant, I have 4 kids of my own from a previous marriage, 1 in college stays at home, but pays his own way. 1 senior, 1 freshman, and 1 middle schooler. My husband has 3 from his previous marriage, 18 daughter who live at home with him, 21 son who lives at home with him and with his girlfriend and his girlfriends daughter, and his oldest 24 daughter who lives an hour away. The problem: His daughters. They have manipulated thier dad in just about every decision that should of been between us. He loves them very much and I never wanted to come between them, I have always let them know that, and that I am not trying to become there mother, which they still have a close relationship with and who also manipulates them to control their dad. We have had major arguments concerning them and my husband has always sided with them, till I move out into my own home (which is in the same town) and he then begs me back and admits to them causing the problem. Well this last time was really bad, I moved out in April after his youngest daughter had a major tantrum, I wasnt getting along with my husband at the time either, I was trying my best to work things out between us and his daughters were constantly getting in the middle. Well his daughter (18) told me after cussing me out she was on the phone with her older sister at the time and her mother while she was screaming at me, oh what started it?? I told her to stop throwing other family members damp clothes out of the dryer early so she can dry her clothes, I jsut told her to wait till they are finished drying and then she can have the dryer. Of course Daddy wasnt home, just me and my kids and her, my kids stay away from her, due to her little schemes since they have to go to school with her too. Well thats was it, she still through them out, and making her point she was boss she threw them into the cats litter box, whats funny about it? It was her Dads clothes. She didnt care. I told her to get off of the phone I am calling her dad, I never can tell her anything due to her dad taking it out on my kids, She was cussing me out and through the phone at me, This is where I really could not believe what I was hearing she said go ahead and tell him he knows we want you out anyways, we all do. So I called my husband and asked him about this he just want to talk to her, and all she said was ok daddy love you too, bye. That was it, I then started packing up and left the next day. My husband believed the lies she told him, about my son hitting her and how I was swearing at her, I never said a swear word to her the only thing I told her was she was acting like a monster. Well about 2 months later, he comes begging again. I said no I want a divorce and I have had enough of those two plus his ex wife, evil games and how he was at fault for letting them. Well I did give in, he was going to counceling, and made alot of promises I am still waiting for, but in the mean time, I am pregnant with a girl. I worry for my child I still do not live with him he lives with his youngest and son and family. I will not move into that house ever again, we are married still but I am getting tired of this relationship. I want a husband, who is a husband to me not his daughters. I cannot stand being around his daughters, which is difficult for him Im sure. His son has talked to him and me about his sisters his dad refuses to believe that they want us apart. My boys have lost respect for him but are still respectful on their own part. Where did I go from here? Those girls are very vicious, and unhappy with my pregnancy now, he cant see that. He wont leave his kids to live with me, and expects that this is how our marriage is going to be. I have mentioned it several times, he knows I am getting restless and says that we just need to wait on God. I am a Christian woman, and have strong christian beliefs, but I do not believe that God intended this marriage to be like this. I am frustrated and want him to make a decision. I love him very much, I just cannot deal with his daughters and I really never want to. Where do I go from here?

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio