SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wishitwaslegal

sooo tired :/

wishitwaslegal
12 years ago

Well Its been 9 years now since I have been dealing with his ex wife. It was rough at first to say the least.. But she eventually gave in and became a little nicer lol. She moved over 800 miles away when me and my fiance got together and took all 5 of her kids. She kept their 2 daughters away from my fiance for 4 years. For the last 3 years she has been letting us see them during the summer since there divorce went through.. I dont want to run this on to long.. Im just frustrated because I can see she is up to her old tricks again. Her boyfriend of 3 years just got another girl pregnant and left her so know she is back to playing mind games with us. She texts and calls me all the time but not my fiance.. About the stupidiest things. Well today she just kinda PI**ED me off.. SHe texts me and asks if we are sending gifts to all 5 of her children. My fiance is the father of only two of them. I said that I didnt think that we could afford to send to all of them plus our son here. SHe then said that thats fine she will buy for her other three kids. Then proceeds to ask me how many gifts we got for them so she could make them equal? Is this normal? WTH? grrrrr

Comments (3)