Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Passing on a web site.

Posted by believer (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 19, 08 at 23:30

I hope I'm not breaking some rule but I would like to pass on a web site that I visit a lot. If you use it with your children they can make snow flakes. It is www.PopularFront/Snowdays/.com ....Look up my name...believer, my location is Nebraska....you can see what I have done. It is very addicting....be careful...:o)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Passing on a web site.

WOW - Thanks! What a neat site! Did you really make 2069 flakes? :) If so, you certainly have been busy. Thank you so much for sharing. I've bookmarked it and do know quite a few people that will love that site as well. :)

o
shamrock

I have been visiting this site for a couple of years now. I met a woman that lives in my city from being on this site and I just watched her sweet dog while she and her hubby went on vacation. It was great. The Mister X that has a web site concerning this site is from Canada. He is a great guy. His site is www.MisterX.Ca....He has all kinds of great instructions for making flakes. I'm glad you checked it out. Have fun but watch the kids on it. There are some jerks that post inappropriate things from time to time.

o

Hey thanks that was fun. My SS10 will love this site! Thanks

o

Pretty!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here