SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

thanksgiving

mom2emall
14 years ago

So we had Thanksgiving dinner at my house and it was the first time my dad has not been here! I posted recently about a falling out we had. I feel sad that he was not here for dinner, but my stepmom and little sister did join us (along with other family members from my family and dh's family).

In a way I want to make up with him because I miss him. But then there is that stubborn part of me that feels like if I make up without him apologizing or admitting any wrongdoing I am setting myself up for this situation to happen again. For those of you who did not read my family drama in a nutshell this is what happened:

my younger sister and I got into an argument and she called my dad to get him on her side. He began sending me nasty text messages. I called him and told him he should stat out of it because it was between me and her. He refused to stay out of it and also refused to then listen to my side. And because of it all he decided to not come to my house to celebrate my youngest sisters b-day. That IMO was a wierd loyalty show for my sister I was arguing with.

So what do you all think?

Comment (1)