SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kennysmima

27 SS rtt

kennysmima
12 years ago

Forgive me if I am long winded. I don't know where to start and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I have been looking for a forum like this to help me deal with my 27yr.old SS he has 2 children, with two different women, lives in his own place, with his BM who is employed, he is employed yet he still feels entitled to his $100 wk allowance. I have been with his father for 10 yrs. married for 3 of those, living together for nine of the 10 yrs. I have helped him and was there when his mother abandoned him. This all changed after his mother's return. In the past I have been used for money and recently as a free babysitter for his infant son. I arrived at his apt at 6:30AM and go

home at 6:00PM pay $15 dollars in tolls daily, buy food for

lunch because there was not much "proper" food except baby food. Called at least 5 times daily conversations lasting a minimum 20 minutes. After all this because you needed help. I was treated rude and with disrespect. Evrery bottle was used and needed to be washed

before I could make them there were dishes to be

washed it was as if I was a servant. He has now said

that he cannot accept me in his life. His

father has continued to give him this "allowance". What I say is that at 27 living on your own, making babies you should not be

receiving this financial assistance especially when SS refuses to act appropriate with polite civility. For any additional background information required to assist in advising me please ask. All replies and opinions are welcomed. Thanks this is my first post and as I said before I am new on this site. This whole situation is very stressful.

Comments (3)