SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hopeful830

SD Came To Family Gathering

hopeful830
12 years ago

Well - after SD 'claimed' she couldn't go to a family gathering at my husband's family this past Saturday due to having a wedding to attend to - she showed up.

Now - who would attend a Thanksgiving family gathering dressed like they were going to a biker bar? Well, my SD that's who. Had a miniskirt on that barely covered her privates and a sleeveless top that was ripped with zippers all over it. Tons of black makeup on - looked like Elvira-On-Crack.

Who in their right mind would dress this way?

If she WAS headed to a wedding....okay...what kind of wedding was this? Was it at Charlie's bar in the seediest part of town?

Back up a bit...I found out that my stepson told her that her husband was not welcome at his house which is where the party was at. Mainly due to how she created an entire story of how her husband was abusing her. So she then created the story of a 'wedding' so she could cover up to other family members so they didn't hear the true reason her husband wasn't invited. She then called my DH quite a few times Friday night and Saturday in the AM to whine to him how her husband was not welcome...how dare people treat her this way....yada yada yada.

So.......she shows up husband-less..with a 1 year old child in tow looking like a 2 dollar whore. Kudos to ya! Makes me smile to think of what a life that poor child must lead. NOT.

I also found out that day that she has been sleeping with her boss...all this and she has only been married for over a year and 1 month. What a role model..my DH must be so proud!!

And this is hysterical...she actually tries to get my attention..when I look at her and ask what the hell she wants she says - "We are all so glad you came today!" like she and I were best friends. I just looked at her like she was totally insane and ignored her. For one thing when she walked in the house looking like a reject from a Ron Jeremy movie not ONE person said hello to her, including myself. She then went back outside to where my husband was at for he was the only one that would talk to her. Even my stepsons ignored her.

So....tell me again how WE are all glad I came....right. LOL! Hysterical!

She never watched her child who ran wild through the house while she spent time bending over showing us all what God gave her...what a wonderful mother!!

When she left, she motioned for my DH to come outside so she could cry to him about how her husband is so slighted by the family and now she feels the same..and his wife just ignored her completely...boo hoo! She's just so misunderstood.

And what did my DH do? Said he was going to do what he could to be the 'glue' that holds his family together. I told him good luck....I'm done and no amount of Elmer's will ever make me change my mind. She's created too many lies for his family to ever trust her..and he's totally oblivious to it.

Oh - and her birthday is coming up - I have already told DH I will not be attending ANY celebration for her - I'd rather pull my own teeth than celebrate anything of hers. She tried to get him to say when he can plan a party for her..and WOW..was he stuttering! He has no idea how to plan any such party and I will have nothing to do with it. So for that..he's on his own.

This should be fun. :)

Just another day in the life of a jackass for a SD. Nothing changes. :)

Comments (3)