Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
So NOW it's a good idea? Just a little aahhh! :)

Posted by ceph (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 23, 09 at 16:20

So, anybody remember waaaay back, when I suggested that we have a better set schedule for when A__ (my 10yo SS) comes and goes from each house? And it was met with "but that will NEVER work for us, yadda yadda yadda..."?

It would have been a challenge to figure out a good schedule, and there would have had to be a lot of flexibility in it, but it could have been done.

Anyhow, guess who thinks we should have a regular schedule now? You guessed right: BM!
I'm all over the idea. I think it's terrific and it's going to be good for A__ and for everyone else.

I'm just shaking my head at that it was met with endless resistance when I suggested it, but now it's apparently the best idea in the world.
Nothing to do but laugh!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: So NOW it's a good idea? Just a little aahhh! :)

Well now she thinks it is her idea so of course it is wonderful! LOL

o

Wow, she is just so brilliant!

Seriously, though, at least it's finally happening for you and DH. Any idea what the proposed schedule will be?

o

Oh dear, but that is really going to be so much better for everyone. Thank goodness she thought of that! -Doh!

~Cat

o

Yeah, it's going to be an EOW type thing.
So more than we've seen him lately, but less than we used to see him.

o

well now it suits her purposes to have a schedule - she's got a baby to plan around as well and this will make her life easier. Aren't you happy SHE came up with the idea? :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here