SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hopeful830

Husband Going Overboard

hopeful830
12 years ago

So if any of you read my posts of my strong dislike of my SD - I now have my husband posting cute little pictures on my facebook telling me to 'not let the little things bother me on such a family day as Thanksgiving' with a huge wink.

Rubbage.

I told him the other day that I have no issues with anyone within his family other than his daughter..nada. I do not wish to be around her for ANY reason, holiday or not. He can see her daily and can talk to her hourly for all I care - just don't include me in it. I truly don't care if anyone is sick or anything either when it comes to her. I've stood over hospital beds as she lay there dying - in her words - only to find out she's faking having a brain tumor.

At a get-together this Saturday his whole family is coming to a huge carry in. She will not be there...YEAH! I am overjoyed and of course she is crying to Daddy about how she knows he's all about family and wants him so sad about it.

My hubby is a huge family man...end all, be all family man. His idea is for our blended families to be standing together in a huge room with matching sweaters and smiling like lunatics like we're one huge happy family. Only that's not the case..his daughter has made it a living hell. She has disrespected not only me but my own daughter so my daughter has nothing to do with her.

So...if he would just stop the pushing I think he would soon realize I am not changing..cute pics on my Facebook or not. End of story.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

:)

Comments (6)