SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hopeful830

Adult SD - Total Nightmare

hopeful830
12 years ago

Long story as short as I possibly can -

SD is nuts..simply put. Since I've known her she's tried to tell me my ex cheated on her mother, that he contacts ex girlfriends all the time..yada yada yada..I since cut off contact with her on all that mess. I told her I wanted no more drama brought into my house. I could go into huge detail but her dramas are endless..so a stop was put to them. Great decision on my part.

Flash forward to this year..she was caught stealing in our home. Many things too. Hubby didn't want to believe it at first but an incident occurred that pointed it all to her with no reasonable doubt available. So he confronted her..she went ballistic..how dare Daddy accuse me of this..

So that same night she flew into me like a mad wet hen, telling me she hated my guts..I was the worst mistake her dad ever made..I have ruined him..I could go on and on but let's just say it was horrific.

And all because she was a thief - and was caught.

Since then I completely ignore her...and I mean completely. If she says hello she's lucky to get a grunt from me. In talks to her father she bats her eyelashes and says the "Daddeeeeeee" word...as to which my hubby tells me she's trying. Says she wishes she had never done the things she did and only attacked me due to being furious with him.

My point to all this is my intention is to never have a thing to do with her again...nothing. And I am sticking to my guns. Whenever she's mad at her dad..she's disowning him or hates him with all her heart she says..well if he wants that kind of BS...he can have it. I refuse to take BS from such a spoiled brat adult.

I really need some comments on this...for I don't see myself bending on it. I realize now since I've known her she's been a huge fake. Even his family members have informed me of how much she professes she hates me. I wish to cut off all ties with her and don't see how I can not want that. I'm tired of hearing how sorry she is and how I have to look hard at her worthless mother..she only did what her mother does, says my hubby. BS...she's an adult. She's told me she loves me since day 1..I realize now she's a fake and phony. Thoughts?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor