SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
terinick_gw

I Want To Scratch Her Eyes Out

terinick
14 years ago

DH's middle daughter is 22 yrs old. In my opinion, there is no excuse at that age for being rude or inconsiderate.

She's been "home" at her mother's (5 miles away) since Saturday and hasn't even called us. I found out she was in town by her Facebook post. She is going out of state for Thanksgiving with her mother and brother to spend the holiday with mother's new husband's extended family on Wednesday. At this point, it seems like we won't see her at all before she heads back to college.

I want to scratch her eyes out because that would be a good excuse for NOT seeing how she is hurting her Dad's feelings and insulting me. ::aaarrrgghhhh:: Actually, I was thinking of sending her a message to let her know that we know she is in town but ................ shouldn't her Daddy be confronting his daughter? I think I'll just let it go and concentrate on preparing our home for my kids who are driving 8 hours one way to spend the holiday with us.

Also, it's creepy doing Facebook with DH's daughter, however; I didn't want to insult her by not accepting the "friend" invitation. How can I graciously remove her from my "friend" list?

Teri

Comments (18)