SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imagr8tma2

BM is so dang immature...... Geez!

imagr8tma2
14 years ago

After the last two pick weekend exchange fiasco's with BM - she is at it again. DH's sister picked up SD this weekend for visitation at the court ordered location... so she could attend a birthday party. WELL, BM sent SD with no coat (it was 44 degrees here in VA), no socks or pj's, clothing that was too small (size 5 - 6 and she wears a 7/8) and no asthma inhaler.

I am just glad we were already prepared. I had gone out and purchased SD clothing, shoes, a coat and other things (on Veteran's Day) as I figured she would pull this for Thanksgiving since it would be the first one DH would get with SD in almost 7 years. AND she (BM) was highly upset in court the judge gave him Thanksgiving every other year - and Christday every other year.

So SD was not without this weekend... BUT the kicker was when DH took SD back to the court ordered location for drop-off and SD told BM that imagr8tma2 had bought her some clothes, shoes and a pretty coat. BM then looked at DH and said I had some nerve buying her daughter clothing without consulting her first. LOL! Please - you are her mother...you should send what she needs. I refuse to allow my SD to be neglected and she will have everything she needs when she comes to my home. What kind of mother would I be if I didn't care. Please!

At any rate, DH is calling Lawyer this AM to have him draft a letter requesting all medications prescribed to SD come for each and every visit, and if she (BM) decides to still sending clothing that they fit, are in good condition and are appropriate to the weather.

Just sad...... AT any rate.. Just needed to vent and get it off my chest. I am almost scared to see what happens next week for Thanksgiving. But no matter what - we are already prepared (hopefully)!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio