Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Preggers Pics

Posted by doodleboo (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 20, 08 at 9:12

The one with the pumpkin belly is from this Halloween. HOW HUGE AM I?!

The rest of them were taken around four months before our very first sonogram. We didn't know if the baby was a boy or a girl in those:)

I don't know why they are so huge. I guess I should of modified the size before I saved them.

B & W favorite

Sepia daddy kissing layla

B & W Daddy and Mommy

just mommy

Me and the girls

Family 1

Pumkin belly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Preggers Pics

You are just the most beautiful mommy!!! What cute little girls and their daddy is a babe too. What an adorable family. Thank you for sharing these doodle. You look like a 60's love child and I mean that in a good way! I wish you such happiness and the most perfect of babies! It is a girl, right? Prepare to fall head over heals in love....there is nothing like it. Nothing in world like it.....makes me tear up a bit.

o

I totally agree with Believer.You all make a lovely family.Really,you are all Gorgeous!

o

Hahahahahaha! I love jack-o-belly!

Lovely family pregnancy photos :)
Thank you for sharing!

o

oh to be that young and beuatiful again...and what's all this Huge talk...you haven't seen huge. You look so lovely!! I should show you my pregnant pics...you would pass out!!! Those girls are precious.

o
Thanks all

Yes...it's ANOTHER girl...lol. Poor J.

Funny you mentioned the 60's beliver because I thought the same thing. I look like a throw back!

Daddy is a total babe and I hate hime for having better hair than me:) The girls look just like little mini-girl versions of him so naturally they are beautiful too. I am so so so proud of my family ladies. Words can not express how happy the people in these pictures make me. Thay are all three wonderful people.

We can't wait to meet Layla. She'll be an entirely new little person with her own little personality. The closer to Jan 9th it gets the more exicted/nervous I get!

o

Girl---you look AWESOME! So beautiful!

And the girls are so cute! Do you dress them alike?

o

Beautiful pics, beautiful family.

o

What beautiful photos!
Thanks for posting them --

o

Great photos!!! You do look so happy and the two little girls do too!

o

You're only 4 months in those pics???

Ok are you sure you're not having twins?

happy family!!

o
Psuedo

I know...I'm HUGE!

It's only one so they say.
They keep saying she's small too. Apparently according to my last sonogram she only weighs 4 pounds!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here