SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momof3_stepof1

Should have known better

momof3_stepof1
12 years ago

We went to New York last week and had a great time. I should have known better then to take the kids out for ONE bettr then McDonald's meal while we were out. I really thought with it being the end of October/First of November that bm would send her $224. WRONG!!!!!!!!! She hasn't bothered to send a dime. AGAIN! She's also still not garnished. BUT... being the Disney mom, she OVERNIGHTED two separate packages for ss.... each with a different webkinz and one with a movie and a few pieces of candy. She says it's for Halloween. Who in the hell buys their kids a gift for Halloween? I didn't even spend the money for costumes.... we used what we had and made do. I figure she spent a good $70 on these overnight packages. That money could have easily been used to send her support, so we could continue to buy her son food. I'm guessing this is her getting back at us for going on vacation. OMG, I HATE her!!! I yelled at dh for this whole fiasco and told him to ask her when she would send us the money. He won't do it, he says the state is taking care of it now. I explained that UNTIL the state takes care of it, she is still resposible to mail it in. Even my ds11 bd has to make up what his paycheck doesn't cover each week. (His checks are NEVER enough to send the whole amount.... cause he has 4 cases... NOT my fault)... If this garnishment doesn't happen asap I'm going to blow! I so badly want to send her an anonymous email with the link to ds11 bd Indiana corrections sight... where it lists him in jail for non support of a child from 5/19/11 to 1/19/12. (She doesn't have a clue his name).... Or tell her I'm so glad to be the one raising her son for her.... and paying his way through the world. I'll be happy to feed him and clothe him.... just go jump off a bridge... PLEASE! I'm already doing it.... so just go away.

BTW... dh had to force ss to call her yesterday when he got those packages in the mail. He didn't want to. Then when he did call, she didn't answer. I think like someone mentioned about the kids being out of sight out of mind with some parents.... ss is that way with bm. He doesn't see her... he want nothing to do with her. He hasn't seen her since September 18 and still didn't want to speak to her.

Oh..... and let me mention.... ONCE when dh's boss forgot to mail his support to her and it was a tad late... NOT $896 behind late.... I had told her about a sale going on that was pretty good.... she told my dh that I shouldn't be out shopping when he owed her money. BUT here she is sending stupid webkinz the kid could basically care less about for like $70 and NOT sending support. I hate her I hate her I hate her!

This was a vent, I needed it badly.... please don't be rude in responses. :) Thanks!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio