SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

SD refuses to go BMs

pseudo_mom
11 years ago

Well it's happened SD13 is refusing to go to her mothers ... Same situation as 3 years ago when she refused to come here its been 2 weeks. She went to moms on Saturday night @8 showed up here Sunday @noon ... She says she now sees how twisted her mother is doesn't like moms bf it's just a mess in reverse ... Telling her you did this with us last time and she's your mom you still gave to spend time with her... She refuses to talk to her on the phone total flip flop now ...

But it has me skeptical on the timing mom does not celebrate holidays and mom has stressed continuously over the years she has no money she tells the boys she doesn't have custody so she doesn't have to do anything for them SD she tells go ask your father.. ..so I'm thinking that SD thinks if she shows us more loyalty she will get more stuff but that isn't the case we have always done for because mom does not ... Guess I am just waiting for the bubble to burst

Mom is not happy hubby continues to tell mom I won't make her go mom is threatening to call the cops it's gonna get bad again

Comments (3)