SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbyfinoh

don't know what to do now

DebbyFinOH
11 years ago

My husband and I have been married for 21 yrs. Every year seems to get more difficult with my step daughters. No one wants to get involved with the problems I have with the 2 SDs. They don't even want to talk about what their problem is with me. When their children were younger I did so many things for the kids, they seemed ok then. Now the grands are grown. The one daughter seems to take pride in making me miserable. She asked me to make deviled eggs for a holiday, when I got there she had made them also. I really felt like it was intentional. When we're around the older SD she comes around Dad when I am not around and gets up and leaves when I walk up. If I talk to her, she just grins. I recently wrote her a letter and told her that I will no longer be a part of her life or will I participate in her drama games. So much has happened in the pat 3 yrs. I could go on and on. Do I just go to family functions with the younger daughter and stay away from functions that don't involve my husband? (bridal showers) HELP! Hubby won't talk to either of them about how they make me feel. I'm beginning to think he thinks I am parinoid.

Comment (1)