SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sassymom12

Just crazy......

sassymom12
13 years ago

I don't even know where to begin & my heart is pounding as I'm writing this.Friday, my DD had a friend spend the night. SD was in the kitchen as the friend walked into the kitchen SD had a steak knife in her hand,over her shoulder with blade pointed toward the ground behind her. Friend walked in & yelled "omg,that's scary!" All this during the time I was in the restroom. Husband ran into the kitchen & was so freaked out he sent SD to room until he could figure out what to do. I asked SD what she was doing with the knife & she said "it was just a joke,I was trying to scare friend". Needless to say she has scared the crap out of all of us!She really has no emotions to this or anything else she does that is totally inappropriate. Is this the beginning to more extreme behavior? Do I take my daughter & RUN? My husband knows she needs serious therapy but will that even help? He's even thinking of putting a chime on her door so we know when she comes out of her room at night. I don't want to be that person that says"I should have left,all the signs were there but I didn't think she could do THIS!"

Comments (6)