Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
should i put my 16year old

Posted by mysiAnn (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 2, 12 at 21:26

my husband wants her out there is no where for her to go, If it was i would send her but i would hate him in my heart deep down, but i also don't want my two younger children to have to live with this uglyness, my husband also talks bad about the older children in front of my 8yro son( we have together).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: should i put my 16year old

What is his reason for wanting her gone? In any case, you can't just dump a 16 yo out the door.
Sounds like you all could use some good counselling, the 16 yo to resolve her issues and your husband to learn not to bad mouth your children.

o

What is his reason for wanting her gone? In any case, you can't just dump a 16 yo out the door.
Sounds like you all could use some good counselling, the 16 yo to resolve her issues and your husband to learn not to bad mouth your children.

o

People can go to jail for dumping dogs or cats.

What makes this gem of a man think he can demand that a mother dump her human child?

Please cut the line & toss this nut back, & protect & raise your children the way you know they deserve.

It's hard to keep up the strength of purpose to get out of an insane environment/relationship, so please please don't try to do it alone;
get help from anywhere & everywhere you can.

Most cities have resources for families & for women, & you can go to almost any church & find help.

I wish you the very best.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here